Perform: To carry out, accomplish, fulfill
I have found that those without a defined purpose or goal will lack the motivation to make the major life changes needed to truly excel. My question for you is, “what do you want to do with your life?” What is your passion, purpose, mission or vision. How can living a healthier life help you carry out, accomplish and fulfill your greater purpose?
My approach to equipping other to Perform Strong is holistic: I evaluate every aspect of an individual’s life- sleep, stress, diet, exercise, and recovery to ensure:
(1) I am treating the root cause and not a symptom
(2) To ensure the foundation required for peak performance and wellness are in place, before programming is implemented.
I provide scientific testing, personalized nutrition & fitness programming, healthy living skill training, and the ability to help you navigate your individual barriers to change.
The goal: To equip individuals to maximize their potential in the competitive arena and in life through scientific-based principles in strength training, nutrition and recovery.
To truly thrive, know that there are no short cuts or magic products – only the tried and true principles of discipline and scientific-based sweat equity.
Credentials: Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN), Masters of Science in Human Nutrition (MS), Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), B.A., Health & Exercise Science and Communications (Furman University), Wellcoaches Certified Wellness Coach, USA-W Weightlifting Specialist, CrossFit Mobility
- The State Department of Education, Child Nutrition Educator
- Winthrop University Strength & Conditioning Coach (’15-’17), varsity mens and women’s golf, tennis, track & field – 2x Women’s Tennis Conference Champions
- CrossFit and Sports Performance Coach at Carolina CrossFit (’13-17), strength coach for USC dance Team (’13-15)
- Corporate Wellness Coach (’11-’16)
- Fitness Director, Harris YMCA (’11-’13)
Nehemiah 8:10, “The JOY of the LORD is my STRENGTH”